Welcome to our Careeer Opportunities. We are a growing company offering communication solutions from Telus.
Job Status: Open
Options: Apply Now
The Teleprospector's responsibility is to perform outbound calls generating sales lead opportunities on new and existing accounts. In addition they will manage accounts for prospecting, suggestive selling and customer service. The teleprospector will manage client activity including coordination and delivery of service.
1. 80%: Perform outbound calls to generate Sales Leads [ 80-100 per day] to conduct a needs assessment
2. 20%: Management of client activity including Development of new business activity and coordination / delivery of services
3. Qualify the prospect through needs assessment, enter the results into the CRM generating Leads and distribute to applicable field sales rep
4. Complete all required fields in the CRM with minimal errors
5. Assess and Manage Client's expectations and ensure quality, timeliness and effectiveness of all work delivered
6. Provide fast and friendly service and patient responses to resident and client inquiries
7. Escalate to management proactively jeopardy accounts, competitive intelligence or any other field issues that we may act on to provide better customer service
8. Promote offerings including new products, and add-ons. Serve as liaison between new client opportunities and sales management
9. Send out promotional literature to interested prospects
10. Keep abreast of the new product/service offerings
11. Issue and review weekly performance
Knowledge / Experience / Skills
1. 2-5 years work experience in an inside sales or telesales position.
2. Must have proven strong outbound call experience
3. Must have telephone etiquette competencies
4. Must possess strong customer management and sales skills
5. Must possess problem solving skills
6. Must possess excellent skills in communications and time management
7. Must be able to relate interpersonally with all levels of the organization, including the Executive team
8. Strong typing skills and Excel experience
9. Microsoft Office Suite experience
1. Display a positive, helpful attitude towards existing and potential customer, clients, and superintendents at all times.
2. Must possess the ability to adapt to a constant changing environment with a high energy level
3. Must be able to work independently as well as be a team player
4. Must have quick-response capability
Ideally, the incumbent has post secondary education or relevant work experience
$13.00/hr plus bonus
Outbound SMB Sales Rep
Location: Etobicoke Head Office
Job Status: Open
Options: Apply Now
We are looking for a passionate, energetic, driven, self-starter to join our growing sales team that sells into the small to medium business to business market. Reporting to the Sales Leader you will be part of an entrepreneurial, experienced team of sales executives offering solutions largely to new potential customers in the Toronto and surrounding area. The position offers an excellent opportunity to grow and learn within a dynamic and growing industry; mobility solutions, including cellular, cloud collaboration, and the Internet of Things (IOT), including data analytics.
NeoCell Wireless is a growing organization in the mobility space that offers best in breed service to hundreds of clients across Canada.
- Develop new clients through social media, networking, cold calling, and lead follow-up.
- Collaborate with NeoCell partners and internal support Individuals to offer mobility solutions that enable clientís employees to collaborate more effectively, use their time more efficiently, and run their business overall in a more productive fashion.
- Develop a funnel of business using current sales processes with a strong solution selling mindset with the objective of helping clients meet their goals.
- Articulate the value of NeoCell Wireless in the marketplace by being a positive, professional, brand ambassador.
Required Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years of sales experience, business to business sales preferred but not absolutely mandatory if other skills and experience are met.
- Mobility, Wireless, or telecommunications experience preferred.
- A burning desire to be successful and win in the marketplace.
- Ability to learn the company and customerís business quickly.
- A self-starter, ability to work in a small company environment where often you will need to multi task and make your own way.
- Team oriented with the ability also to have fun.
- A proven track record of strong performance results.
- Strong ability to prospect and qualify.
- Not afraid to cold call.
- A proven track record of winning new customer logos.
- Strong relationship builder with a keen sense of customer focus.
- Negotiating skills, consultative, strategic selling skills.
- Technology savvy, ie, computers, mobility, internet, MS Office.
- Ability to work with ambiguity and a constantly changing environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication abilities are essential.
- A deep desire to learn, everyday.
NeoCell Wireless started in 1999 and has grown to service and support hundreds of large and medium sized business in Canada. Our focus is on providing wireless solutions that improve the operational efficiency of our customers and its employees. We do this by understanding how our customers conduct business on a day to day basis, and offer ways and means of using the latest in communications technology to help them meet their business objectives.
NeoCell Wireless offers anything from a variety of mobility solutions, to Collaboration in the cloud, to a myriad of IOT (Internet of Things) solutions. All of these solution sets are designed to help potentially improve productivity, optimize customer service, reduce costs, increase revenue, improve collaboration, increase performance, or reduce complexity.
The customer is at the center of everything we do, where we focus our resources, how we spend our time, and what kind of support we provide.
What We Offer
- Base salary, commission structure with no cap.
- Flexible work environment in a work hard play hard environment.
- Vacation entitlement.
- Cell phone, and laptop.
- Must have a valid driverís licence and access to a vehicle.
- A respectful workplace where employees are valued.
- An open environment where collaboration is important and all employees varied ideas and opinions are welcomed.
If successful, a future that is yours to define!